D&M CORDAGE, (A division of D&M ENGINEERING)
"DAVE & MIKE" started making historically correct cordage in 1995, after noticing that many Civil War Re-enactors were using nylon cordage in their portrayals. We are also available for consultation and demonstrations. If you would like more information, contact us at Ropesmith[at]aol[dot]com.
- Only artillery lanyard approved by N.P.S.
- hemp slow match - N.P.S. approved!
- Rogers Rangers' "Ranger Rope" (Commando Rope)
- Hand laid Hemp cordage for all
restorations and portrayals!
- Authentic Hemp Prolonge Rope!
- CW Era Lariats, Horse Leads and Picket Lines!
- Bed rope and tools!
- "The Ropemakers Handbook" - learn how!
- Old time "Rope Makers Music"!
- Consultation and demonstrations!
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED !!
HAND LAID HEMP CORDAGE
"DAVE&MIKE" are rope makers. They are the only suppliers of hand laid, "tarred" hemp cordage in the New World!!! They also offer machine laid hemp rope, and cordage related items for the living historian.
All "D&M" hand laid cordage is turned on a Mueller "Ropemaster" Machine.